Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day 232 - 24th August 2017 - Reflections, Honeysuckle and a Boat

We had lots of rain yesterday, didn't really start until after lunch although the morning remained overcast and drizzly. But it was just the kind of weather I needed to get some things done in the house.  I did  get out for a quick jaunt in the morning but left Big B home - too damp for her.  Got some baking done - although it was really difficult rolling Cherry Balls and Peanut Butter Balls in the high humidity we've had. Some housework done- chased cobwebs all over the house and am sure I didn't get them all! I've just got to add the index  and table of contents to a book I've been laying out and that will be finished. So I feel like I accomplished a lot. Now today hoping for sunshine, since I'm working on Friday today will be Thelma and Louise lunch date.

A great day for reflections on the lake.
 Honeysuckle still blooming
Boat in the harbour.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment