Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 230 - 22nd August 2017 - Signs, Roses and Palm Warbler

Daylight is slower coming these days, a little fog this morning. Suppose to clear and be another warm day. Yesterday was plenty hot. Monday was the solar eclipse - although it was really dark. I can remember one as a child (sure we've had more since) that it went really dark in the afternoon and of course we were kept inside and watched it on TV. Great day at work. Back to it again this morning, although I'm looking forward to my walk today. Had to go with Larry yesterday so missed out on my roam along the private road. 
 I like the signage that was installed on Dock St. earlier this year.
 Roses are still in bloom on the waterfront.
One of the many Palm Warblers I watch after supper.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment