Saturday, December 30, 2017

Day 360 - 30th December 2017 - Northern Flicker, Downy Woodpecker, White Throated Sparrow

Here we are creeping along to the end of the month yet again and the year. I wonder what was on my "to do" list for 2017 - anything I can finish up today so I look more accomplished. Probably not, although there are a few things I vow to get underway first thing in the New Year.  I always have projects I want to tackle then for whatever reason they drift away, I go back to work, something else catches my interest. Nope - 2018 I'm going to get them off my bucket list.  And we will get more birding in - that's my big want to do!! Yesterday started off real cold but seemed to get better as the day went on, we made a quick trip to town for essentials - bread, milk and bananas. I took a quick jaunt in the hood, Larry did a little cleaning around the yard. Nothing exciting.

Northern Flicker

















Male Downy Woodpecker
White Throated Sparrow








Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment