Saturday, December 16, 2017

Day 346 - 16th December 2017 - Lichen, the Lake and Snow

Snowing again this morning - it's that fine stuff that adds up after a while. Looks like a good day to stay home. Will putter around, get the house back to rights and maybe put a few decorations out. If it stops later a walk with Big B will be nice. Friday we seemed to spend a good part of the day in town. Got everything on my list except a few things I forgot,but that's ok,will pick those up the first of next week.  Larry and I had lunch at the Beandock, I had to pick up a couple of things at the museum. Then it was off to Sobeys for groceries, and a few errands at the mall. It was mid afternoon when we got home. I went for a quick jaunt, stopped to Lois' for tea.  Had my first Junco of the season under the Honeysuckle bush before supper, hopefully a few more will join him.
 Snow on the tree lichen
 Wintery and  quiet at the lake
Still hanging on, but snow covered now. Some wild plants have great strength.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment