Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 335 - 5th December 2017 - Goldfinches, White Foam and Cranberries

Cold this morning, heavy frost, everything sparkles in the moonlight. Monday was a good start to the week. Did well in the baking department, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have it all done. Cherry Balls, Rum Balls Turtle Fudge, Shortbread Cookies and Billionaires done. Today I''ll continue working on the list. One thing I've discovered - my back won't take standing for hours and hours at the counter like I used to. Must be age! The Goldfinches are starting to use the feeders - a little skittish these first few days but it won't be long and they will just ignore me. Nice to watch the Chickadees, Nuthatches, Woodpeckers, Blue Jays and even the Mourning Doves around the feeders. No sign of Purple Finches, although there is often one or two Ruby or Golden Crowned Kinglets flitting through the Lilac and Honeysuckle bushes. Exercise class last night, I'm surprised I can lift my arms this morning. Last night of Trivia tonight til the New Year.

Goldfinches


White foam and Natures debris along the lake.











Still some cranberries in the ditch.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment