Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Day 343 - 13th December 2017 - Baltimore Oriole, Snow Bunting and Canada Geese

We headed it off to Yarmouth Tuesday, wasn't a bad day to go shopping if one has to do it.  The stores were busy but not like a Saturday so I managed to cope. My shopping is all done except for a few things to pick up in town which I'll do later this week. The rain even held off til we got home. I was surprised going up through the back road it was all snow, still some on the sides when we returned in the afternoon.  Before going home we took a quick run around to a few birding spots and I was delighted to find a Baltimore Oriole and a flock of 50+ Canada Geese.  I think we'll get the tree up today, not sure about decorations but that might get done too. Will wrap what I picked up yesterday and do a few other things around. It's coming together.

Baltimore Oriole
 A single Snow Bunting on the back road.
A few of the many Canada Geese - yes some were in a Cemetery. They must be regulars there as I saw them a couple of years go in the same spot.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment