Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 350 - 20th December 2017 - Downy Woodpecker, Chickadee and White Breasted Nuthatch

Stars are out this morning, must be a little cooler (but not cold) as I can see frost sparkling on the deck. For those travelling you might what to be careful this morning, roads could be a bit slippery. It rained most of Tuesday, but we headed off to Cape Sable Island to visit and catch up with friends and then Barrington for a little shopping. Not much as I was more or less finished - just needed a few things. For some reason I never feel my shopping is complete with out a trip to Barrington. We were home by mid afternoon. Cathy stopped in for coffee on her way from work, nice to have a chat. Larry went to work making one last gift I need, today that will be done and I'll give it a coat of paint. Seems that a few weeks ago I had nothing done, now I am pretty well finished and am looking forward to a few days of reading and  some birding over the holidays.
 Male Downy Woodpecker
 Chickadee
White Breasted Nuthatch







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment