Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 338 - 8th December 2017 - White Breasted Nuthatch, Junco and Sunlight

It's Friday and it's snowing! I'm up a little too early but went to bed  way too early. If you are falling asleep in the chair it's time for bed, or that's my theory anyway.  At least my hand is feeling somewhat better this morning, not 100% yet but getting there. I pushed it yesterday and got most of the dipping done I needed to do. Still have some more liquored up cherries to wrap and dip and that will finish off the baking unless I get wild and crazy and do some more. Oops, I still have some cookies that need frosting. Think I'll skip the baking this morning and get some things done around the house - laundry caught up, etc. Also want to sort out my Christmas shopping and make a list of what I still need. Some time this week we should find a tree too. Oh well it will all get done, I'm sure.
 I love watching the Nuthatches - White Breasted.
 Junco - saw this one a while ago, but haven't seen them around the feeders yet.
A hazy morning on the lake with the sun shining through the trees.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment