Monday, December 4, 2017

Day 334 - 4th December 2017- Crows, Sign and Churches

Sunday was a day in the kitchen. It was nice to start the baking although technically nothing was actually baked, but you know what I mean.Oreo Truffles, Peanut Butter Balls, Date Balls and Nougat are crossed off the list (still need to dip some in chocolate). I like to do the dipping and frosting another day, this way I can toss some things in the freezer for later. Went for a walk around lunch time, my back was telling me time to stretch and move away from the counter. Larry is progressing well, he piled wood for a while outside but needs to build up his stamina and the strength in his leg again. I tell him gradually, but he does what he does!
 Two Crows....or maybe Ravens
 I like the signs that are mounted on the poles in Mahone Bay
Couldn't leave Mahone Bay without a shot of the three Churches, but they are known for boats as well.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment