Friday, September 29, 2017

Day 268 - 29th September 2017 - Butterfly, Chicadee and Red-Breasted Nuthatch

Beautiful morning out there, even though it is still dark. Stars are all out and it's cool and crisp - humidity is gone - rah! Thursday was a long day but everything went well with Larry's surgery and I got back home by 6:30pm. We got rain and lots of it with wind. Although by the time we left for home it wasn't terribly bad. Shelburne County was revealing blue skies and it had stopped. Now the recovery begins -he should be home in 3-4 days. I've still got a few things to get done and organized before his return.Off to work I go today. Slept somewhat better or longer, although I truly need a couple of good nights before he comes home to get myself rested and back to normal.
 This Butterfly has certainly seen better days.
 Chickadee
Red-Breasted Nuthatch.








Enjoy your day!s

No comments:

Post a Comment