Monday, September 11, 2017

Day 250 - 11th September 2017 - Red Breasted Nuthatch, Chickadee and Hermit Thursh

So this morning, I'm up too early. It's Monday, the start to the work week for most, the end for me, after today I've got three days off. Going to be a busy week. Tuesday morning we have a phone appointment with the Occupational Therapist at the Hip and Knee Clinic, then Wednesday we are off to Kentville for Larry's pre-op. It's all good, means we are getting closer to his surgery date and then recovery. Good day at work, Sunday - finished off the Whirligigs I started on Saturday and a few people around. The day went by fairly quickly. I'm at the Shelburne County Museum today, a change of scenery once in a while is nice. Raining now, but should clear later, hopefully by the time I'm ready to head out with Big B. and catch our ride.
 Red Breasted Nuthatch
 Hermit Thrush
Chickadee







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment