Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 246 - 7th September 2017 -Black & White Warbler, Common Yellowthroat and Blue Headed Vireo

Had a great day off even though I spent a good  portion of it in the kitchen. Made brown bread rolls, carrot cake and chocolate chip cookies. Pork Loin with lots of veggies from the garden for supper. But I did get out in the hood for a roam and later in the afternoon Lois and I got our last (maybe) swim in for the season. It was really refreshing with the humidity but a tad chilly  - perhaps we'll practice up for the polar bear dip! Rained some during the night but lots more to come today. Those were my days off for the week back to work this morning.

Black & White Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Blue headed Vireo- wish I could get a good shot of him





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment