Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day 258 - 19th September 2017 - Mushrooms, Asters and Palm Warbler

Going to be another humid day. I assume this is due to Hurricane Jose who is moving around out there somewhere. Some rain on the way for the next few days, going by the looks of the lake we can once again use some. Couldn't believe the rocks I can see again see when I was out for my walk yesterday morning. On the other hand - "winter doesn't set in until the swamps are full". Most likely we are still going to be able to enjoy some fall  which officially starts in a few days. My favourite time of year - cool nights and warm days, you just have to remember to start off wearing layers and peel off as the day goes on.
 The season for mushrooms and they seem to be growing well this year.
 Asters along the roadside

Palm Warbler on guard



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment