Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 262 - 23rd September 2017- Ruby Crowned Kinglet, White Throated Sparrow and Yellow Rumped Warbler

Friday was a good day at home, puttered around the house and roamed the hood. Still super tired but hopefully I'm starting to catch up on my sleep - fingers crossed. Lois and I took a walk back to Coyote Hill in the afternoon, not much for birds, a  few Yellow Rumped Warblers and Swamp Sparrows but out on the road we ran into a nice flock of Yellow Rumped, Chickadees and a Ruby Crowned Kinglet. The same group I had seen in the morning. Well it's back to work for me, might try out the Industrial Park first if the weather holds.
Ruby Crowned Kinglet
White Throated Sparrow
Lots of Butterflies around.
 Yellow Rumped Warbler.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment