Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 254 - 15th September 2017 - Magnolia Warbler, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Black & White Warbler

Back to work today for me, three days off and I finally sleep in some when it's time to go back. Oh well that's the way it rolls. Found a few birds on my walk yesterday morning, but they seem to be getting fewer - or at least the Warblers are. Lots of Nuthatches and Chickadees around. I've noticed the black birds - Grackles and Starlings banding together in bigger flocks these days. Saw one Hummingbird at the feeder in the morning but then it was quiet the rest of the day. Will soon bring their feeder in for the season. Margie and I had lunch in town and did a few errands.
 Magnolia Warbler
 Red Breasted Nuthatch
 Black  & White Warbler
The girls were hanging out on the dock.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment