Thursday, September 21, 2017

Day 260 - 21st September 2017 - Hermit Thrush, Common Yellowthroat and Red Breasted Nuthatch

I'm somewhat disappointed this morning, thought for sure I'd finally sleep in a bit ... maybe 5 - 5:30 am, but it's not to be. Oh well, it's obvious to me that sleeps over-rated. I'll sleep when I need it but for now, not thinking about it and moving on to other things. At least I'm off for a couple of days with lots to do. Bit windy out there and maybe the humidity has dropped a little and the sun should show up sometime. At least Big B. and I can get out for a roam and it's Thelma and Louise day. We've got to get our Chase the Ace tickets for Saturday night too.
 Hermit Thrush
 Red Breasted Nuthatch
Common Yellowthroat









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment