Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 205 - 28th July 2017 - Foggy Morning, Spiderweb and Yellow Rumped Warbler

A little rain overnight, at least I think so as the back deck is wet. Busy day at work on Thursday, seems to be lots going on now. Picked up groceries on the way home then supper and finished packing. Funny but even at my age (not telling) I still call my Mom and let her know we are going away where we are going etc. Just in case something should happen or I need to be tracked down! HA!HA! Old habits die hard! Yup, going to have a couple days away. Visiting friends in Freeport, booked for Whale watching Saturday morning - looking forward to a little break and catching up.  I notice on my walk yesterday morning there seem to be an explosion of Swamp Sparrows, lots of them around - young ones and adults.
 Foggy morning on the lake.
 The overnight weaver
Yellow Rumped Warbler. At least I think it is, they are getting confusing this time of year.






Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment