Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 199 - 22nd July 2017 - Hummingbird, Sunflower and Gray Catbird

Day off went great! Stomach was feeling a bit better but not 100% yet. My cousin  came to visit and give me some old photos and I gave him an old book press so that made my day! Buzzed around did some housework before it got too hot, when for a roam then Margie and I had lunch in Clyde River and some shopping in Barrington. Finished off the evening playing Aggravation at Friday night club. Tired this morning, tossed and turned couldn't get to sleep last night - it's just been so warm. Feels a little cooler this morning. Back to work today, not going to be really lively I can tell. I believe we have a family of Catbirds in the yard. I've seen one but yesterday I saw a different one and last evening there were 2.

Female Hummingbird.

















Gray Catbird - probably a youngster - no black cap on this one.

Our wild - thanks to the birds, Sunflower is in bloom.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment