Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day 197 - 20th July 2017 - Palm Warbler, Water Lilies and Hermit Thrush

Great day at home on Wednesday, even though I had to do some housework - the bare minimum. It turned out hot, hot and was so grateful to be able to wear shorts and a tank top instead of the work garb! 😀 The Catbird appeared in the Honeysuckle bush again, Palm Warblers around the grass with the Robins and Grackles. Yellow Warbler popped out of the apple tree. Lois and I hit the lake for a swim in the afternoon and I got to play on her paddle board again. Getting a little more confident. Got too close to a rock but managed to get myself off and away again without falling off, so I'm improving. The lake has really dropped - so many more rocks visible now. Back to work this morning, promises of a busy day.
Palm Warbler

Lots of White Water Lilies in the lake this year.


Hermit Thrush.







Enjoy  your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment