Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 198 - 21st July 2017 - Mushroom ,White Fringed Orchid and Palm Warbler

Foggy Morning, can hear an Owl near by and the Song Sparrows and Hermit Thrushes are singing. Still warm and humid out there. Palm Warblers are all around the yard these days, feeding in the grass and bushes. The Hermit Thrush sits on the Pole Bean trellis every evening, sometimes singing to me.
Busy day at work, Thursday and I think the hottest we've had yet. Someone commented that it was hotter in town than out here in the country! I spent most of the day with an upset stomach that started in the middle of the night. By the time I went to bed it wasn't bad, but then I stayed away from food as that was only making it worse. Summer flu bugs - ugh! It's so so this morning - but needs to clear up. I'm off today and it's a Thelma and Louise Friday after I get a few things done here.
Colorful mushroom, looks like someone has been nibbling on this.















 White Fringed Orchid, I think.
Palm Warbler, by the looks of his coloring a young one.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment