Friday, July 7, 2017

Day 184 - 7th July 2017 - Chestnut Sided Warbler, Red Eyed Vireos and Palm Warbler

What a great day I had on Thursday! Did a little housework, roamed the hood chasing birds, dug out the swim suit and went swimming with Lois. And wait for the drum roll.... tackled her new paddle board - awesome! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! HA!HA! Maybe I'll just have to get myself one too. Beautiful day of sun - just what I needed, nice to wear shorts and a tank top for the day and flip flop. Toss a chicken in the slow cooker for supper. Finished off the day with exercise class - oh the muscles I'm going to have.  Definitely a few more birds are out and around, no doubt some are finished nesting. A number of Northern Parulas around but no lucking getting a pic of them. Showers beginning sometime this afternoon, so I'll get my roaming in early, make muffins for Larry's lunches and today we've got to pick up our Chase the Ace tickets for Saturday night. Fingers crossed!

I chased a couple of Chestnut Sided Warblers around - it was hard to catch a shot of them but was happy to finally see on in the hood.


















Red Eyed Vireos were plentiful











I was surprised to see this one low to the ground.
Not a great shot but I think it's a Palm Warbler.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment