Thursday, March 22, 2018

Day 81 - 22nd March 2018 -Purple Finches, Downy Woodpecker and Red Breasted Nuthatch

The deck seems a bit slippery so I guess we've had a few ice pellets, no snow yet although there were a few flurries last evening.  Of course it's blowing! I feel like I've come down with a head cold or at least it seems to be just in my head today.....but then I've not had a full cup of coffee so my brain is not functioning well. Yesterday I spent most of the day lounging around with a blanket wrapped around me, dozing on the sofa at times.  The cold chills and achy bones seem to have passed. The birds were busy at the feeders Wednesday afternoon, refueling before the storm. Lots of Goldfinches,  the 4 Purple Finches, both kinds of Nuthatches, Mourning Doves, a few Blue Jays, White Throated Sparrows and Chickadees. Hoping today to get back to a few things.


Purple Finches and Goldfinches


Downy Woodpecker


Red Breasted Nuthatch and Goldfinch




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment