Friday, March 2, 2018

Day 61 - 2nd March 2018 - Canada Geese, Mallard and Tullips

Thursday was overcast and windy most of the day with a few showers and drizzle in the morning. Not what we've been used to this week. I built a fire in the furnace after lunch, earliest I've built one all week. Usually I don't bother until mid to late afternoon.  These last few weeks have sure been easy on the woodpile. Living room is done, since I had just given it a good going over before Christmas it wasn't too bad - a little bonus. Went out for a roam around lunch time, then spent most of the afternoon sourcing information and data for an upcoming project. Exercise class last night and I'm already feeling the pain this morning - shoulders and knees don't feel happy. Thank goodness it's Friday and Thelma & Louise Day -means I don't have to work too hard! Thinking I better charge things up this morning, we've got the big "red weather alert bar" up on the weather sites - high NE winds on the way, may wake up to no power in the morning.

 Our Canada Geese
 Female Mallard
Tulips are up!





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment