Friday, March 16, 2018

Day 75- 16th March 2018 - Goldfinches and Downy Woodpecker

I've overslept, although the average person probably wouldn't think so - 6am is late for me. Woke up at 4 and thought it's just too early, this time change suits me so much more. Here it is Friday again - can't believe the way the weeks fly by.   It's been  a busy week and the next few days will continue, then a break on Sunday. Have to work on display items this morning before heading out for Thelma & Louise lunch and a few errands then Aggravation (marbles) tonight. I wonder if we can beat Larry! My feeders are over run with Mourning Doves, sure I had at least 35 of them yesterday.

 The Christmas Tree is still a good feeding station.


Goldfinches

Female Downy Woodpecker





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment