Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 79 - 20th March 2018 - Junco, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Ice

No wind this morning and the stars are all out, not as cold as the last few days. Happy First Day of Spring! With another Nor'easter forecast for Wednesday it doesn't feel much like spring. We will trudge along and it will eventually appear and we will forget about the long days of winter for a few months. Feeders are busy, but nothing new to report just all the regulars. Lois has had 2 Chipmunks in her yard since the weekend and one finally appeared here yesterday afternoon. Obviously they know something we don't, but we wonder if we should knit them sweaters! The Squirrels drive me crazy but I love seeing the Chipmunks. Finally I got down to some serious Whirligig painting on Monday and wonder why I said I would! I'd forgotten I'm just not into painting anymore. Back at it again today and I think I'll do a pot of chili - will be good for the storm. Single pot items are always easy to reheat on our butane burner if the power goes out. So lots to do!

Had 4-5 Juncos at the feeders yesterday
 Goldfinch and Red Breasted Nuthatch
Ice along the shoreline.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment