Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Day 65 - 6th March 2018 - Grackle, Purple Finch and Mallard

Tuesday and it's the 5th day the wind has been blowing a gale. Weather sites are still giving storm surges along the coast.  I'm getting tired of this, enough is enough. It's like a hurricane every day. Although anyone that lives on a dirt or gravel road would be grateful - it must be dried out by now.  Finished the last of my Spring Cleaning yesterday except for the downstairs hallway which has some things that need to be tossed/given away, now to maintain it all for the next 10 months. That might be easier said than done. Overall it's not bad, but we really need to do some painting. Exercise class last night - I'm not hurting yet but by tonight /tomorrow I probably will be. Think I'll make a big pot of stew today, then I've got to work on the exhibit for the upcoming fundraiser, maybe some sewing later. And of course I'll get out for a roam.
Grackle - he's a fairly regular visitor.
 The Purple Finch was back at Lois' yesterday, but I've not seen him here yet.
This Male Mallard had his feathers ruffled from the wind. I also notice he has a band on his leg.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment