Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Day 144 - 12th September 2018 - Female Mallard, White Breasted Nuthatch and Dragonfly

A little rain fell yesterday, "Little being the key word".  It was one of those days when the sun popped out, clouded back over again and then two or three rain drops would fall, might have had a little more during the night. I think the dandelions in the yard will grow more. They seem to survive well in a drought, the grass is mostly brown now. I felt sluggish and not all that great Tuesday so I didn't get a whole lot done - some laundry, little clean up around, muffins made, bills paid and supper. I hate to waste a day off but that's how it was. Maybe today I'll get through a few more things. I'm going to take a short sabbatical from the Blog - not long, I just need a little break so won't be  writing everyday for the next couple of weeks.  Not to worry, I'll be back before you know it with lots to say!

Female Mallard 

Hiding in the debris - Dragonfly

White Breasted Nuthatch







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment