Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Day 136 - 4th September 2018 - Common Yellowthroat, Wildflowers and a Dory

Not cool and crisp this morning and I see no sign of the rain we were suppose to have overnight.Now they are giving a chance of showers this morning. Neither weather site comes up with the same forecast for the day, so I guess the best idea is to go out on the deck and see what's happening.  Wells are getting low/dry so we sure could use some rain. Seeing is believing. It's Thelma and Louise day! Yeah! I'll do a few things around here this morning, then maybe get a roam around the hood before we take off for lunch and errands.  I'm kind of tired so no plans to overwork myself today. No sign of Hummingbirds last evening, but we'll keep the feeder up  for a while just in case some strays stop by as they migrate.

Common Yellowthroat got breakfast

Wild flowers dipped in dew in the morning light

The Canada 150 Dory.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment