Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Day 143 - 11th September 2018 - Fishermen's Memorial, Dory and Boats

A few rain drops are falling this morning, but I'm not getting excited - the deck isn't even wet yet. They are only calling for 5-10 mm so it isn't much. But we will take what we can get. Today and tomorrow off, need it to recharge my batteries. Feeling rather sluggish lately. I'll perk up and get moving before too long, lots to do around here these next few days. No Thelma and Louise this week, Louise is tied up with other things. Just a little over a month and work will be done for the season, some days I'm glad that time flies. Most early mornings I hear a few Owls hooting up or down the road. Larry has heard the Coyotes again at night. Never heard any all summer and now they are making their presence known again but not all that close (I hope!).
 Fishrmen's Memorial
 Canada 150 Dory
Boats



Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment