Monday, September 3, 2018

Day 135 - 3rd September 2018 - Common Yellowthroat, Red-Eyed Vireo and Ovenbird

Monday morning, well for most folks it's the start of the work week, but it's my Friday, after today I get the next two days off - Rah! Stars are all out, beautiful morning, but still no rain in sight. Birds were slow appearing at the Park yesterday morning, but as soon as the fog lifted they were around. They will soon be moving out, wish I could hit some beaches before the shorebirds all migrate. Maybe there will be a few around when I have my next weekend off. I only see two Hummingbirds these days at the feeder, won't be long an they will be gone too. Visitors came in spurts yesterday. By the time I got home, but head was aching and I was done in.

Common Yellowthroat
 Red-Eyed Vireo
Ovenbird



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment