Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 138 - 6th September 2018 -Chickadee, Yellow Rumped Warbler and White Breasted Nuthatch

Another beautiful morning with the stars and the moon all out. I like days that start out like this, sometimes you think they can stay calm and quiet but they seldom do, there is often something  that ruins the mood as the day moves on. So it's good to have a great start just the same. Anyway back to work for me today. I had a good day home - housework (just a little), got suppers for the next couple of nights done and a roam  in the hood. A few birds around but I had to work hard to get the shots I did, none of them were into posing. Lois called over in the afternoon and it was off for a swim in the lake. We aren't going to get too many more days for that. I can see fall creeping in, lots of Northern Flickers around, Hummingbirds are disappearing (1 stopped Wednesday) and the days are certainly getting shorter.
 Chickadee

Yellow-Rumped Warbler
White Breasted Nuthatch




Enjoy your day!y

No comments:

Post a Comment