Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day 300 - 31st October 2017 - Reflections, Dandelions and Mallards

Here we are saying goodbye to October, another month rolls way and Happy Halloween! We got some rain yesterday, no idea how much but by afternoon it had moved on, although the wind continued to blow. All quiet this morning. Temperatures are still fairly mild for this time of year. Good day at work, I finally have dug into my project I'm doing - going to be interesting, but then I've always like the archival work. Grabbed a quick supper (Larry had it all ready) and headed out to exercise class for some light punishment 😀. It was good and hopefully I'll get back to regular nights again. All is well with Larry!
 A quiet more of reflections on the lake.
 A few spent Dandelions along the road.
The Mallards were lazing in the lake.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment