Friday, October 6, 2017

Day 275 - 6th October 2017 - Sunflower,Chickadee and Leaves

Thursday was my last day home, back to work today. But I feel better about leaving him, he's made a lot of headway since coming home on Sunday.  I'm seeing daily improvement, and the pain is decreasing. It was a beautiful day to be home too. Puttered around a bit, made a quick trip to town to pick up a few groceries. It was a good day to start letting him do more and me be away for more than 1/2 hour at a time, so I think he is ready to be home along. He won't really be alone, have some neighbours/friends checking in on him and getting his lunch (all cooked just needs a re-heat in the microwave and serving).  But if you are up or down the road stop in and say hi! Friday night club tonight is moving to our house- he's not up to sitting long enough to play aggravation (I'm sure he will next week) but will enjoy a visit from his girlfriends.
 The last of my bird "sown" Sunflowers.
 Chickadee hanging out on the pole bean netting.
 Leaves gently floating on the lake.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment