Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 273 - 4th October 2017 - Fall Crocuses, Ferns and Lily Pads

Up a little too early this morning - both of us. But he's waiting for the pain med to kick in so hopefully will drift off to sleep soon for a little longer. As I get this together I think he's dozed off again.  Tuesday was a much better day - he was more mobile - as much as a person can be with a walker. I'm seeing headway in the way he does his exercises and gets around with the walker. I even got him out on the back deck for some fresh air in the afternoon since it was such a beautiful day. He had a few visitors which is good - gives him someone else to talk to.  I went AWOL for a little while and had a walk in the hood - super quiet but it was nice to enjoy the lake and the woods. Looks like another nice day on the horizon.
Lois' Fall Crocuses
 Ferns are gold and still kind of pretty.
Lily pads are still in the lake.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment