Monday, October 2, 2017

Day 271- 2nd October 2017 - Red Berries and Gold Ferns

Beautiful morning (or night) out there - stars and moon light up the sky. At 3:30am I'm upstairs in bed listening for him, he's downstairs in bed listening for me. Finally I hear my name being called and the day begins. Now I understand what the sleep deprivation training for the last month has been all about. Well it's good to learn a new skill...I guess. I'm confident that we will get past this and in a week will laugh. Now we are both drinking coffee and watching Miss Marple - one of my favourites but certainly not Larry's. The pain pill is kicking in and he's  settling back down again, snoozing.  I probably should try to catch a nap here and there when I can, maybe this afternoon. Yesterday was a hard day for him, from getting him dressed at the hospital, the long drive home and then getting in the house and settled.
 Bright red berries on my morning walks along the private road.

Ferns are hues of gold. Soon to disappear for another season.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment