Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Day 272 - 3rd October 2017 - Mallards, Chickadee and Palm Warbler

Going to be a much better day! Slept til 5am, which works great for me. Larry managed through most of the night, but by the time I got up he was awake and a bit uncomfortable - ready to move out of bed and sit in the living room for a bit. Breakfast is underway, but not before I get at least one cup of coffee. Stars are out, sky is clear, crisp October morning. Monday was a very long day but the weather was beautiful. I seemed to be like the energizer bunny - just go, go, go. Managed some lunch preps for him, so that when he gets neighbour watch while I'm at work all they need to do is pop it in the microwave and heat it up.  I've taken a few days off and will go back on Friday. The VON arrived in the morning to check his dressing on the incision - looks good and will heal well. Good news. A couple of his girlfriends stopped up in the afternoon for  a visit, so I got out for a quick roam in the hood and a breath of fresh air. Still some Yellow Rumped and Palm Warblers around, lots of Chickadees and Red Breasted Nuthatches.


Male  & female Mallards














 Chickadee was so close I could hardly focus.
Palm Warbler



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment