Friday, October 19, 2018

Day 181 - 19th October 2018 - Fall Leaves and Wildflowers

Beautiful stars twinkling in the sky this morning - but cold...brrr. After yesterday's snow flurries it feels more like winter has set in and fall was just a blur. The yard has lots of "winter" birds - Juncos, Sparrows - Song and White Throated, Blue Jays, Goldfinches, Chickadees and Mourning Doves. Well today is the day, I've been busy the last few cooking, cleaning (minimal) and packing for my trip to Alberta and I'm pretty excited. I can't remember the last time I've actually been on vacation other than a weekend here or there. It will be a fun trip with good travelling companions - Mom and Ann. Surprisingly enough my suitcase is under weight - giving me a little room for some shopping. Cameras and lenses are all packed in my backpack and ready to take some mountain and wildlife shots that are new to me. Best of all, am looking forward to seeing my nephew and his girlfriend again. So for the next 11/12 days you can follow our adventures through the blog.

Fall colors
Still some blooms







Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. WTG Kim..You will love out West ...Lots of photography there & you will get some awesome shots...Enjoy & have fun...

    ReplyDelete