Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day 171 - 9th October 2018 - White Breasted Nuthatch, Blue Jay and Chickadee

Monday turned out to be a beautiful day. Nice, mild and sunny for October. It's hard to believe that last year this time Larry had his hip surgery and was home recuperating. The year has gone by quickly. Most of the  week looks like showers or a chance of showers. I got lots done yesterday and felt really good about things. What a difference a night of sleep makes, dare I hope for more? Did some cooking in the morning, laundry and a little housework. Got out for a roam in the hood, tea and pumpkin cheesecake at Lois'. Highlight of my day - the cheesecake was awesome! Not much for birds in the hood but I did see a couple of Song Sparrows and Hermit Thrushes. Lois had all the usually in her yard -Blue Jays, Chickadees, Nuthatches and Chipmunks. Bought a new backpack for trip. Something that would hold my camera  equipment and laptop so I need to make some protective sleeves/cases for my lenses and camera so I started that project in the afternoon. Work today, then off for a couple of days.

 White Breasted Nuthatch



Blue Jay
















Chickadee




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment