Monday, October 8, 2018

Day 170- 8th October 2018 - Great Blue Heron, Yellowlegs and Mallard

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I've slept in, feel rested and am off to day. Of course Larry is working, so my butt will be home getting some things done. Not entirely a bad thing. Suppose to clear off so I'll get a jaunt around the hood at some point. But first thing will be some muffins for Larry's lunch box, maybe some cooking, little housework etc. Check my list to see what else I need for my trip. Nothing terribly exciting. The days are winding down at work, a week from today is our last open day (15th). Can't say I won't happy to have this season put to bed.  A few tourists are still roaming around, but not a lot. Yesterday was very quiet. Looks like a chance of showers most days  coming up. The lake is looking really good, swamps are filling up. Larry cleaned the chimney and furnace pipe so when ever we feel the need to build a fire we are all ready.
 Great Blue Heron


Yellow Legs

Mallard



Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment