Saturday, November 10, 2018

Day 202 - 10th November 2018 - Blue Jay, Evening Grosbeaks and Junco

It's a wet and wild morning out there folks. Yes another day of rain and no we shouldn't complain but.... Seems lately with the rain we get really high winds  and today is no exception.  So I guess it's going to be an inside day and I need to get some things done around here. I started the week well - got some computer work done, my clothes room cleaned out and then my good intentions when out the window and truthfully I've accomplished little to nothing the last couple of days. That's not going to get my "fall" cleaning done. Larry's home so may be I'll put him to work too, not sure how that's going to fly but will give it a shot. Weather looks good for Sunday so if we work hard today perhaps an excursion for tomorrow. The yard and feeders have been busy this week (some of my distraction), Evening Grosbeaks, Nuthatches, Song Sparrows, Chickadees, Tree Sparrow, Juncos and a couple of Purple Finches.

Blue Jay

Evening Grosbeaks
Junco






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment