Sunday, November 4, 2018

Day 196 - 4th November 2018- Hornet's Nest, Spruce Grouse and River Banks

The wind has been howling all night, still seems to be blowing hard this morning. Whistling through the tree branches, I almost thought a bird was singing.  Hopefully it dies out later. The rain stopped last evening - as much as we needed it all summer, it feels tiresome now.  So for the last few days I felt the jet lag more than I did when I actually got home, but this morning I was up at 4:30 (new time 3:30 am) so I must be back to normal. Guess I should have set my clock back before I went to bed. I truly dislike this time change, the long dark mornings and early dark evenings. Larry went into camp with Kenny yesterday and stayed the night. I took the opportunity to go the Chase the Ace in Jordan with the girls (no wins) then the dinner theatre at the Lions Hall last night. It was fun and an entertaining evening out. Think maybe we'll head to Barrington to do some grocery shopping later today and  check out CSI to see if there are any birds around. Maybe something new will have blown in. This morning I've got the finish up some computer work, tomorrow I should start the "fall" cleaning. By the look of this house it was needed 2 months ago.
 Hornet's Nest
Spruce Grouse

Banks along the Athabasca River







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment