Saturday, February 23, 2019

Day 54 - 23rd February 2019 - Blue Jay, Mourning Dove and Hooded Mergansers

Temperature is near -15 this morning, it's a cold one, but the stars are all out and promises to be a nice day. The calm before the storm tomorrow. We've had several storm days last week, winter has come when we are now ready to think about spring. The days are getting longer and in a few weeks, time will "Spring Ahead ". It's been a busy week. We have the living room upside down doing a few renos - new hardwood floor, fresh coat of paint. I leave most of this to Larry except when he enlists my help to use power tools! This means that furniture is everywhere but where it should be and I can no longer find anything. Oh well it will soon be back to rights and look great. A few more rooms can use some fresh paint this winter so we will continue along with these projects for another month. By then spare time will be spent in the wood pile. Managed to get to both Knitting and Yarn sessions this week - weather co-operated on those days but no Thelma & Louise this week. The yard is filled with birds every day, but nothing new to report. Last Sunday we took a drive up the road to check the river and lakes - Ring-Neck Ducks at Lake Philip and have been in the river below Lake Deception all week as well as 2 male Hooded Mergansers above Lake Philip in the river. No sign of the Common Mergansers at East McKay Lake that day.

Blue Jay cracking sunflower seeds


















Mourning Dove
















A glimpse of Hooded Mergansers through the bushes.





Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO CONSUMER LOAN FIRM .......... Are you a businessman or a woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start your own business? Do you need a loan to start a small-scale pleasant and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and are you finding it difficult to obtain equity loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our main goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the fastest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the pressure on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose - holiday, education, for exclusive purchases We offer a wide range of financial services, which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Financial Development, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans , Private Loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies. WE OFFER ALL TYPE OF LOANS, APPLY TODAY FOR AVAILABLE LOANS. Please contact us via email for more information: (consumerloanfirm@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete