Friday, March 9, 2018

Day 68 - 9th March 2018 - Junco, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Canada Geese

It's quiet this morning except for an Owl way up the road hooting. The biggest difference is the wind has died out - it's not blowing. It's a nice change from the last week. Maybe a little frost on the back deck. It's  Friday again - wow this week has flown by and I'm not seeing that I accomplished a lot but it was a good week overall just the same. I guess this morning I better do a quick whip around the house before heading out for Thelma & Louise day. Weather sites call for some rain/snow today. I know we are heading into March Break which traditionally means miserable weather but I'm ready to move on to Spring. That taste of working in the garden last week has done it for me.


Junco
 A lonely Red Breasted Nuthatch in an empty feeder.
The Geese are regular visitors to the lake these days.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment