Thursday, March 1, 2018

Day 60 - 1st March 2018 - Canada Geese and Crocuses.

Good morning March! May you begin and end as nice as February left us. A little windy this morning with cloud cover, the only sound I've heard was a plane flying high across the sky. Wow it was a lovely day on Wednesday, I even managed a little time  working in the flower bed. Just couldn't resist being out doors. Plodding through the spring clean - got the bowling alley done yesterday, I only tackle one room at a time and move on to other things. Keeps me from getting totally bored. Did a little sewing, some laundry, genealogy and roamed the hood. Guess I'll do the living room today, then next week it will be the kitchen/pantry. Then I need to get back to Whirligig painting.
William and Kate, our faithful Canada Geese.

Last year's brood, I assume.


















A few Crocus in bloom.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment