Thursday, June 14, 2018

Day 124 - 14th June 2018 - Turtle, Water Lily and Ferns

Thursday morning and it's been raining all night (I hope), suppose to be a few showers today, should clear later. We really need a couple of good days of rain, but will take what we get, this may at least dampen things a bit, fill our rain barrels for the garden and no doubt make the grass grow. Well it's back to work for another five days. School group this morning I think. Wednesday was another great day off.  Did my buzz around the kitchen first thing - casserole for supper for Thursday and Friday night ( I hate coming home at 6pm and cooking), a roam in the hood and then off for Thelma and Louise lunch.




Sunbathing - love the way his leg is stuck out.














Water lilies are blooming

Ferns are all out. I notice on my walk 3-4 different kinds, but these are one of my favourite.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment