Thursday, February 7, 2019

Day 38 - 7th February 2019 - Evening Grosbeak, Blue Jays and White Throated Sparrow

A little cool, temperature is below 0,  a dusting of snow in the last hour or so. I had a very uneventful week, I've been  suffering with this pulled muscle in my neck. The Voltaren seems to have been helping tremendously and I've had Larry massaging my shoulder and neck so things are starting to come around. Today is the fist day in  a week that I've been able to type for any lenght of time. Actually yesterday I managed to get myself mobile and go to "Knit & Yarn" - I was going shack wacky and needed some social interaction. I packed a pillow and off we went. Besides I really didn't want to miss Edsel Roache showing us how to make lobster bait bags. I think it was just what I needed - laughter is after all the best medicine. I did do a little knitting but was very careful to keep my head up and not let my neck drop down.  This morning I'm not quite as slow moving - only a couple of hours to feel pretty good. Needless to say I can't quite handle Big B.and haven't been roaming so will have to find a few pics from the archives.



Evening Grosbeak
 Blue Jays, thieving the suet

White Throated Sparrow




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment