Monday, July 23, 2018

Day 163- 23rd July 2018 - Boats, Lilies and the Fisherman's Memorial

The humidity has been so high during the night, didn't cool off one little bit from yesterday. The new AC and I are at odds, it's one of those portable ones, but with the high humidity it shut off about 12:30am and had to be emptied. Grrr! I'm off today and since it's going to be another hot one, I'm tackling meal prep for the rest of the week early. Chicken pieces in the oven, then muffins for Larry and a casserole. Should sort us out for evening meals when we get home from work this week. And it's going to be Thelma and Louise day! Something to look forward to after the housework and cooking this morning. Doesn't look like a lot of relief with the weather this week.



Typical view from Dock St these days













Lilies - I have no idea what kind are what.
The Fisherman's Memorial - I always get a quiet feeling when I think of so many lives lost over the years.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment