Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 288 - 15th October 2015 - Red, Gold and Green - Fall Colors

Catching a ride with Larry this morning, means I'll be going a little earlier and get to do my walk in town. Couple of days left then I'm done for the season. Then to see what life has in store for me. Hoping for something unusual or at least interesting. 
I was pretty lucky to be home on such a beautiful sunny Wednesday.  The woods are terribly quiet these days, not a cheep, peep or chirp. Couldn't even find a Chickadee, but maybe it allowed me to enjoy and soak in the fall colors. Leaves are falling though, won't be long before the trees are bare - so get out there and take them in! Did some meal prep work for the next couple of days, a little housework. Tea with Lois on her deck after lunch. To town after supper for a meeting.
The colors are amazing.

More and more leaves are falling.
Pretty cool - I think. Leave is floating in the red reflection from the tree.
One of my favourite spots to photograph.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment