Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 29 - 29th January 2018 - Mallards and Ice

The stars and the moon must be hiding behind clouds this morning.  Another mild day. Yesterday I reclaimed my library from being the "recovery room" and took the bed back upstairs.  Nice to have that space back with my books. Got caught up on laundry and some housework. Rained in the morning but by lunch time it was over and remained  grey and overcast. A slight delay this morning with a planned power outage. I manged to get up just in time to get a cup of coffee made! Looks like we've got a Nor'easter on it's way for tonight and into Tuesday. A big pot of storm soup and some brown bread rolls are on the agenda for today. That will see us through a power outage nicely. So lots to get done today. I think I'm still prepped for a storm since the last forecasted one - extra water etc under the counter. I've promise I'll paint the heads on the Chickadee feeders so Larry can finish those up.
 The droplets on the Mallards and ice around the shore make me cold to just look at them.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment