Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 131 - 10th May 2016 - Dandelions, Violets and a Chipping Sparrow

Looks like a fine day coming up with double digits and wind. So thinking it might be a little like yesterday. Won't make the same mistake two days in a row.  Missed a couple of Blue Grosbeaks in the hood yesterday while I was at work - sigh. Hopefully they are still around this morning when I head out for my walk. A neighbour reported last night just before dark they had a Humming Bird just come to their feeder.
Monday turned out a little cooler than I thought, glad I didn't wear sandals. The morning walk was fairly quiet, the birds weren't happy either I guess. The day went along pretty smooth other than the weather. Skipped exercise class - had some things at home that needed to get done.
The lawn needs to be mowed but I like the dandelions.













Wild Violets are becoming more plentiful

I'm seeing quite a few Tree Swallows.
And the Chipping Sparrow appeared again the other night.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment